College University pt 4-1 College University pt 4-1

I can't beleive i wasted my time on this.

I didn't laugh once. What were you thinking? And what was with that transformers bit? was that supposed to make me laugh or somthing? and the whole thing is so cliche', you even threw in the token black guy. It just proves that newgrounds is full of 10 year olds and geeks.

You Bastards.

Dbz- Say cheese Dbz- Say cheese

That was good

U need to take some tutorials in putting graphics into flash. (i think there are some at shockanime.com). And how to make a preloader (www.flashkit.com)
also, I am intersted in making a dbz flash movie, if you want to join with me then email me (tekkenass@hotmail.com)

Dbdowen responds:

ha

more please

College University pt 1 College University pt 1

HEY YOU

you've just ripped those jokes off the simpsons and the rest of those animated shows, be more original next time and come up with your own jokes.

Onish Onish

WHAT A BRILLIANT STORY!!!

Someone seeking revenge for the death of their family, how original. the graphics were decent (even though you ripped some off flash kit).

Normal_day Normal_day

smells nice

I like it.

effort has been put into this.

The Final Dump The Final Dump

WTF?

Why is this getting such high user ratings? It just goes to show how stupid Newgrounds users are. If the movie hasn't got an explosion in it or someone dieing then it gets an x.

Penguin FUNK #2!!! Penguin FUNK #2!!!

ha ha ha

this was great. especially the naked chick.

Central Park Rampage Central Park Rampage

not bad

but not brilliant. pretty funny.